I’m Cora Harrison, founder of The Mini Millionaire.
I started this blog back in 2014, I’d just finished University, and having spent a year working for IBM as a Commercial Account Manager during my degree, I decided that I didn’t want to work for someone else, I wanted to be my own boss – so I started a Lego business.
I sold Lego online and at toy shows for almost five years, and became a Company Director aged 21.
That alongside this writing here on this blog as a passion, kick-started my love for finding new ways to make and save money online and offline. Since then I’ve had the pleasure of sharing my trials and tribulations here on the blog, and on my social media channels.
- Speaker at BlogOn YouTube Keywords create content to get found – BlogOn
- How To Retire Young – BBC Radio 4, Money Box
- Most Profitable eBay Sales – Mrs Mummy Penny
- eBay Sellers: 5 eBay UK YouTubers You Should Be Watching – Cloud Accountant
- How to Win Cash and Prizes with Consumer Competitions – Pounds and Sense
- Speaker at UK Money Blogger Awards – UK Money Bloggers
- Top 4 Reselling YouTube Channels You Need To Follow! – LousNews
- How I Decide What To Resell on eBay – Ruth Makes Money
- The price I paid for borrowing £90,000 from the ‘Bank of Mum and Dad’ – The Telegraph
- Argos sorry for ‘3 for 2’ toy confusion – BBC News
- Guest Interview With The Mini Millionaire – Eat Sleep Love Travel
- My Top 4 Reselling Mistakes – and how to avoid them – EmmaDrew
- Guest blog: Get selling on eBay – Be Clever With Your Cash
- ‘IT’S A SCAM’ Shoppers accuse Argos of PUSHING UP the price of toys in its 3 for 2 sale – The Sun
- Money bloggers share their money worries – Money Advice Service
- Need to make extra cash? Great blogs to help you earn more money – Shoestring Cottage
- Take the baby box idea worldwide! – UK Money Bloggers
- Money Web Issue #5: your weekly roundup of the best of British blogging – Mouthy Money
- Top 40 UK Lifestyle Blogs – The Towel Shop
- Argos caught playing around with toy prices – The Complaining Cow
- Guest Post – Barbecue on a budget – Ellie’s Kitchen
- 10 Questions with The Mini Millionaire – 1500 Days